Saturday, July 10, 2010

KIDS LOVE TO STAMP!!

If you have been thinking that I must have fallen into a crevice, it’s really not like that – I’ve actually been stamping!  Between doing loads of wedding stationery for a fabulous couple who are getting married in September and Stamp Club and Kids Holiday Program this week I’ve been so busy stamping that I haven’t actually had time to blog! 

lion punch art jumbo paper clip bookmark
This jumbo paper clip bookmark is one of the 5 projects that the kids made at the Kids Holiday Program this week.  Next Thursday’s kids program is already full, but we’ll be making more fun projects!!


betty keng invites and TU cards 
These are the stacks of invites, rsvp cards, thank you cards, and envelopes that I dropped to my wedding clients today.  While they turned out fabulously, they sure are a lot of work and a huge time investment!  I’m just so glad that they all came together in time to get them dropped off today so they can mail them this week.

 

torressiggy

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

love the wee lion - fabulous